A couple of days ago, Jamie at Totally the Bomb created her "Diva list" (inspired by that commercial where Mariah Carey has a long list of demands for her hotel room). After reading Jamie's list, and in an attempt to inspire an increased NaNo word count, I decided to create one of my own. I don't normally consider myself much of a diva, but I suppose if I ever have the opportunity to be one, I should have my list at the ready.
1. Unlimited supply of dark chocolate covered espresso beans, preferably of a gourmet variety, but Trader Joe's brand will do in a pinch.I'm having a hard time even thinking like a Diva. Maybe with a little practice...
2. A masseuse at the ready to take care of any kinks, cricks or soreness...or to just relax me after a long day.
3. A personal yoga instructor to make sure I get my
butt out of bed to practiceposes right every morning.
4. A personal stylist to pick out (or purchase) the perfect outfit each morning and for any special events I might be required at.
5. Fresh flowers in every room. They don't need to be changed every day (that's wasteful), but the dying ones should be removed and replaced regularly.
6. Scented spa products, including bubble bath, shampoo, body wash and lotions, in a variety of fruity and flowery scents.
7. A manicurist and pedicurist at the ready for any nail- or open-toed-shoe/sandal- related emergency.
8. A sound system that I can hook my iPod up to for those impromptu dance party moments.
9. Plane tickets and accommodations so that all my friends and family can join me.
10. A personal hairstylist to be with me at all times to fix and stray hairs, waviness or frizz during unexpected moments of humidity.
What would your Diva List look like?