I opened my mailbox today to find a comment from Over Coffee letting me know that she'd given me the Lemonade Award. Thanks, Over Coffee!
This award really couldn't have come at a better time. I've been feeling a bit out of sorts lately but this weekend was relaxing and productive, and even brought with it the possibility of a new freelance client. I also spent some time thinking about my freelancing future and tossing some ideas around in my head. Finding notice of that Lemonade Award in my inbox was like a message from the Universe that things are going to be OK. No, better than OK. Things will work out exactly as they're supposed to if I just get out of the way and relax a little.
As recipient of this award, this is what I have to do:
- Thank the person who was so thoughtful for giving you this award by linking their blog to this post.
- Put the logo on your blog or post.
- Nominate 10 blogs which show great attitude/gratitude.
- Link your nominee to your post.
- Comment them to tell them about the award they've won.
- Biped Sideways
- Cranky Fitness
- Gumbo Writer
- Jen Lemen
- Mocha Momma
- Calling Dr. Bombay
- Magical Thinking
- Kathryn Magendie