Hi everyone! I bet you thought I'd gone MIA and you were going to have to send out a search party for me. Or that I'd been abducted by aliens never to be seen again. Or that I had enlisted in the Peace Corp and was off to Africa.
Nothing that exciting, though.
It's just been a busy couple of weeks and after a month of blogging almost every day, I didn't figure you'd miss me much. Unfortunately, a couple days' break turned into a couple weeks. I hope you're all well. I've missed you!
Since I last blogged I:
- Almost finished my Christmas shopping and started packing gifts up for my holiday visit back home
- Shopped at the farmer's market for the last time until spring
- Attended my company's holiday party and had a great time
- Worked two games at M&T Bank Stadium, including the disappointing Ravens-Steelers game last night (so, so sad...and we were robbed!)
- Traveled to D.C. by car/metro for a three days to attend a training in Project Management (Have I mentioned how much I love public transportation? Seriously. I wish I could take the metro to work every day. I read 1/2 a book in three days!)
- Met some really great people and learned A LOT about managing projects
- Decided I won't be sending out holiday cards this year because I just don't have the time
- Saw Four Christmases and Nothing Like the Holidays at the theater and watched Smart People from the comfort of my couch
- Enjoyed a play at Everyman Theatre
And there's one more post for the Question Me Good series, so I'll be sure to get that up this week. Have a great Monday!