Before I get to today's question, let me say that I completely blanked on posting yesterday. Suffice it to say there was a busy day at work, sushi for dinner and an evening with My Love involved. I was so close to getting something up every day, and I'm a bit disappointed, but I will not quit just because I missed one day. Onward and upward, as they say...
Corine tagged me for the Five Things meme. She's knew at the blogging thing, so if you have a minute, please go visit her and say hello.
Five Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago:
- Working as a 1:1 at-home instructor for a boy with autism
- Working as a 1:1 preschool aide for a different boy with autism
- Trying to figure out where my life (meaning: CAREER) was headed
- Living with my dad
- Exploring and expanding my faith
- Send out queries to major health and fitness magazines
- Finish the first draft of my novel
- Send packets to agents
- Finish the book proposal I'm working on
- Start my Christmas shopping
Five Things I Like To Snack On:
- Popcorn sprinkled with ranch dressing mix (dry from a packet)
- Pretzels dipped in homemade honey-mustard
- Carrots (or other veggies) dipped in ranch dip
- Chocolate of any kind
- Put money in a trust for both my parents and my sister
- Sell my house and buy one with a yard
- Invest in an environmentally-friendly company or some other fair-trade business
- Write full-time
- Have and adopt several children
Five Places I Have Lived:
- Northern NY
- Baltimore area
- TBD (someplace warm year-round)
- TBD (someplace exotic)
- TBD (someplace Euoropean i.e. Italy, England or France)
- Ice-cream scooper
- Jewelry retailer
- Special education coordinator
- Technical writer
Five People I Am Tagging:And anyone else who wants to do this meme is welcome to. If you do, I'd love it if you'd leave a link here in the comments so that I can read your answers!
If you've got a burning question for me but haven't had a chance to ask it, you can go to the original post and leave your question in a comment. I'll keep answering a question or two a day until they're all answered.
If you're just tuning in, check out the rest of the series.