I'll get back to the Question Me Good series to finish it up. I promise. But today I thought I'd post some gratitude. I know it's cliche, but I can't let Thanksgiving go by without telling you all what I'm thankful for. I've had a wonderful year and I'd like to take some time to really consider all the blessings in my life.
Today and every day, I'm thankful for:
- Love, support and commitment from My Love
- Family and friends who love and support me, even though they're not all as nearby as I wish they were
- Girls' nights that give me the chance to bond and laugh and do girly things with a few of those friends on a somewhat regular basis
- My health and a body that functions just as it should
- Hope for the future of this country and the world
- Publication of my work in an actual book
- A stable job that I enjoy and plenty of freelance projects to keep the creative side of me happy
- The people that I've "met" through blogs and Twitter who are incredible writers, storytellers and plain old good people sharing snippets of their lives with me and so many others
- Our Armed Forces troops both here in the US and abroad who protect our country every day
- Good, local food that doesn't break the bank and keeps me healthy and happy
- Books and time to read them
- My house and a running car that gets me where I need to go
Enjoy your time with family and friends during this great holiday, eat good food, have wonderful conversation and then take a nice long nap. I know I'm going to!
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!