Prompted by a little post by my friend nejyerf, I decided to list some things that have made me smile this week.
Thirteen Things That Brightened My Week
1. The beauty of cherry blossoms all over the place.
2. Compliments on my new hairstyle.
3. The sun shine of spring that's been blessing us the last two days.
4. Meeting my first weight loss goal when I stepped on the scale this morning.
5. Being tickled by My Love just because he was feeling playful.
6. Seeing Ali reach 99 lbs. lost on The Biggest Loser. (For some reason, she's got me hooked on this show.)
7. Finding out that my tax return is much bigger than I expected.
8. Also finding out that my fiscal stimulus check will be arriving around May 9th.
9. The possibility of going back to school for something that really excites me and will help me in so many ways.
10. Not feeling a single ounce of guilt before, during or after drinking a Caramel Light Frapuccino.
11. Planning a sushi dinner with a friend I haven't seen in more than a month.
12. Waiting expectantly for responses from a couple of queries I've submitted.
13. Having this unexplainable, yet undeniable, knowing in my soul that I'm reaching new levels with every step I take.
Hope you're having a week that makes you smile, too!