Some more randomness, in the vein of last week's Thursday Thirteen.
Thirteen Things I've
1. I'm a book-a-holic.
2. I'm becoming more and more like my mother every year.
3. Being like my mother isn't as bad as I thought it would be. In fact, it's got its good side.
4. I'm never going to have a perfect diet.
5. Being perfect is impossible.
6. Still wanting to be perfect despite its impossibility will drive me crazy.
7. Being too nice will get me in trouble.
8. I really should trust my gut.
9. Building a business takes work.
10. Work is hard.
11. The benefits of hard work to achieve something you've always wanted will far outweigh the effort it took to get there.
12. I'll still have to work hard to stay there, though.
13. Taking time to enjoy the beauty of cherry blossoms and sunrises and warm spring breezes is necessary for my sanity.
Have you made any realizations this week?