In honor of the Ultimate Blog Party, I decided to give anyone visiting who hasn't joined (really, what were you thinking?) a taste of what I've been enjoying. These are just a few of the many bloggers I've met over the last few days, in no particular order. And remember, there were more than 1300 participants when I wrote this, and I've only had time to visit a little more than 100 of them, so this list is in no way representative of the group who joined and I'm obviously leaving out tons of great bloggers that I just haven't had the chance to meet yet. Still, I thought it would be fun to share the love. So click around and meet someone new!
Thirteen New Bloggy Friends
1. Jen's Genuine Life - Living Life in the Peach State, this Native Atlantan Mom of Twins Offers Some Recipes and Menu Plans, Tips for Moms, and Glimpses into her Everyday Life
2. Girlfriendology - Inspiration, appreciation and a celebration of girlfriends
3. Crunchy Domestic Goddess - Raising social consciousness and a new generation of tree huggers since 2004
4. Quirky is a Compliment - She's quirky, 'nuff said.
5. My LA Blog - Life & Ramblings of an LA Blogger Gal
6. Cherry Blossom Adventures - An Aussie girl living in Tokyo with her Japanese boyfriend trying to make sense of her crazy yet funny Japanese life...
7. Especially Heather - Hope is necessary in all circumstances. A hopeful blog by a mother fighting brain cancer.
8. Fully Alive...Ready to Smile - ...recognize the true importance of a single moment in time, the instant when you are fully and completely alive!
9. Genesis Moments - A writer's journey
10. Cabrelli's at Water's Edge - Two Cabrelli's, a Zumchak and Ow and Colonel move to Nassau, Bahamas.
11. T with Honey - Just like tea, life can be served with lemon or honey
12. My Two Boys - Adoption, autism, family, friends and more...
13. Duckabush Blog - The musings and ravings of a bloggart family
Now remember, that's just a few of the 1300+ blogs joining in on the Ultimate Blog Party, so if you haven't already, head over there and check out a few more.