Thirteen Things I'm Doing to Amp Up My Writing Routine
2. Joining a Creative Nonfiction writing group that meets once a month in my area.
4. Scheduling time for my writing each day so that I can't make excuses and procrastination doesn't take over.
6. Reading those writing magazines that are piling up in my magazine rack.
7. Doing more market research to find publications that will think my essays are worthy of their printed pages.
8. Stepping out of my comfort zone to promote my writing and editing services to anyone and everyone I come in contact with that might need them.
9. Pursuing a really exciting writing opportunity that might lead to a published book.
10. Surrounding myself with people, places and things that encourage and inspire me.
11. Stretching my imagination and pursuing every idea through at least a shitty first draft.
12. Talking to more writers and networking more.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
*Thursday Thirteen graphic courtesy of Karen